November 22, 2006

New software analyst at TXU!




Introducing my little brother: TAT. (He hates being called "little brother." He's a big, strapping young man. NOT baby brother. NOT the young one in the family. NOT the PK recovering from PK-syndrome. In fact, he's pretty cool now... handles himself very nicely with Vietnamese and English. Ladies, in fact, he is a MUSICIAN, and knows how to translate songs. Any day now he'll be writing his own music. Keep an eye on him now!) He isn't particularly fond of me using the family nickname in public, so I've imposed a new one on his personage... He's got a hot new job at one of the larger companies in TX, so now he is incommunicato. I can't seem to find him anywhere. When I call him, I get this very official message asking me to leave him a message and he'll return the call. Of course, I'm not a client so I haven't heard from him in weeks now... I've put in 4 personal calls, and have asked the parents whether he's still alive. I think he is.

No comments: