August 9, 2008

HAT's back on the rack

Hi there. HAT's been off the rack for a while, mostly just idling away, rotting a little bit, getting slightly moth-eaten, and definitely getting rusty in terms of blogging. But, we are back on track. As of midnight on Friday, I was able to log onto the world wide web w/o any complications. Am happy to report that I can access email, blogs, news, movies, what have you, at all hours of the day.

Let me tell you, this past month or more has taught me that I have been utterly spoiled with internet access. It was frustrating to not have personal internet. Yes, I was connected at work, but the office has been extremely busy, so there was a lot of guilt associated with the distinctions that need to be made between personal stuff and work stuff.

Now, now, though, I am free to do what I want, anytime I want. We are back online and we are happy.

No comments: