September 10, 2008

29 TITLOHS

  1. Family
  2. I pray for the earth and the world.
  3. For some reason, I continue collecting friends. Or, they insist on liking me.
  4. I used to believe in fairy tales. I may still.
  5. Don't believe in love at first sight.
  6. Reading is fun but hard, and I like it.
  7. In the areas of dessert, few things surpass chocolate and ice cream.
  8. Love riding motorbikes under a full moon.
  9. The church is my home. I keep wanting to leave and return.
  10. Apparently, as an Earth Goat, I'm artless, romantic, and tend to get off on the wrong foot.
  11. Also, parasitic, vengeful, and lazy.
  12. Dream in color. Wake with music playing on the brain.
  13. Addicted to rice and soy sauce.
  14. Does it seem hopeful to have a black political candidate or hopeless that a powerful she-devil, um, attack dog, is the VP nominee for the GOP?
  15. Sweet or savory foods? Savory first, then sweet, then savory again.
  16. Work in an office during the day.
  17. Write on the computer at night.
  18. I want to travel -- Hong Kong, Shanghai, Amsterdam, Prague, Perth, Ghana, Hanoi, Venice, Chile, etc., etc.
  19. Sights I have not seen: Grand Canyon, Mt. Rushmore, Berlin wall, Great Wall of China
  20. I like looking at stars at night.
  21. How did I become addicted to cable?
  22. Looking for Mr. Darcy
  23. The graduate theological school is an academic institution of learning and purpose, to which I belong, which does not really embrace my presence.
  24. I dislike hearing the phone ring.
  25. You'd think I'd outgrow the anxiety by now, but I struggle daily over whether or not to correct someone's mispronunciation of my name.
  26. Fruit. I love, love fruit.
  27. I secretly enjoy being older. Well, not so secretly.
  28. I love getting older -- makes me think one day I'll get wiser, too.
  29. Family.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Happy, happy, happy 29th birthday, HAT! I so wish I could pronounce your name correctly - perhaps my new Vietnamese officemate can help me practice.

I hope that your day was filled with sweet and savory and sweet again!

Much love!

Kirstin said...

Happy Birthday (again)! Good meme.