September 2, 2008

unFound exhibition 2008

Some of you may already know that I've been working on a poetry/visual art installation for the past year or so. I'm pleased to announce that unFound will actually open this weekend, Friday, Sept. 5th, in Stockton, CA.

I'm excited that we actually get to do the "work" that we do -- it's easy (sometimes) to imagine and dream about artsy and poetic stuff. But to actually get the ideas out of our heads, off the ground (and the written page) and onto the walls, and to show it to the public, well, it's really incredible.

I have never primed and painted so many shoes in my life!

This Friday, I'll be heading to Stockton with agkk. The opening reception and reading will be on Friday at 7:30 p.m., and on Saturday, we'll have the workshops.

It will be a long road ahead, but I'm looking forward to it!

Check it out, folks. It really is legitimate!

1 comment:

Snezana Zabic said...

Have fun and please post updates!