December 14, 2006

Loveable Xmas Tree...


Friends, here it is. I'm rather proud of it. I've decided that the look for today will be a little bit pathetic as opposed to super pathetic. Maybe next week, when we get closer to Christmas, when the spirit of the season is nigh upon us, the tree may droop just a little bit more.

As you can see, this tree needs me. It is the one tree for me to love. Tee hee. And I love it because it is super easy to assemble.

Step One
Take your new loveable tree and its additional components out of the box.

Step Two
Lay the board with the footed bottom on top of the flat board so that they make an X. Make sure that the holes in the center of each board are overlapping.

Step Three
Screw the treetrunk into the overlapping holes until all three pieces are tightly bound together. It is important that you screw all three pieces together at the same time.

Step Four
Add the red ornament to the longest branch using the ornament hook that is included. This will cause the tree limb to sag, which is okay, because the branch is just heavy from the weight of your love.

2 comments:

ashley said...

Ah, HAT, you always did have great Christmas decorations. I am being a Grinch this year. Perhaps I should find some antlers to tie on to Mr. Kudzu's head in honor of my Grinchiness?

Kim said...

I. Want. That. Tree.

But if anyone can wave their hands around it and turn it into a Christmas wonderland, a la the Peanuts gang, it's you, HAT!