December 12, 2006

Simon Sez Santa

I've never been a great fan of the game Simon Says. I'm almost always the one who bores players out of their minds because I'm so uncreative that I can't give any directions other than "Simon says touch your nose." Everybody knows their nose. Everyone can find their nose. No one, I repeat, no one ever fails to touch their nose. And it's not that difficult to follow instructions, folks. This is not a very funny game. Either i bore folks, or I'm one of the ones who fail to pay attention and end up touching my nose when Simon did NOT in fact say "touch your nose." Sigh. But, today, I have sound something utterly ridiculous: Simon Sez Santa.

You must visit this site. If you want to waste time during work and if you want to put off house cleaning or babysitting or grading papers. This is the site for you. Not only will it very effectively help you waste time, it will help you feel utterly foolish. I spent about 10 minutes figuring out stupid, silly commands to give to Santa and of course couldn't come up with anything. I bet some of my more creative friends will spend only 30 seconds and will automatically come up with something creative. I've tried all the bodily functions, sounds, gaseous emittances, etc. Can't seem to stump him yet.

You must try!

1 comment:

stonewall j said...

I think even creative people are gonna have problems stumping this Santa.

Here's what I had him do: stomp, jump over chair, vanish, spit milk, square dance, drop pants, faint, die, kill deer, riverdance, shadowbox, love, cry, hold your breath, wipe your nose, ninja, george bush, spank elf, punch elf, rope elf, elf sing, rock, thumb wrestle, creep me out, idol, karate.

He's a very silly Santa.